Please help support us by making a tax-deductible general donation to BAYFEST Youth Theatre and BAYFESTeducation. The links below all take you to the BAYFEST PayPalGiving page. This will allow your tax-deductible contribution to get to us with no fees deducted, which is a big help to us!
• Click below on the level you would like to donate at, from “Cast Member” to “Friend of BAYFEST”.
• Fill in the amount you wish to donate, and click on the “Donate Now” button
• Log in to your own PayPal account to pay that way, or click “Create an account”
• Fill in your info and click on “Create an Account and Pay Now” at the bottom.
If you would like to indicate who or what you want your donation to be used for specifically (scholarships, schools programs, etc.) you may always email us at BAYFESTyouthTheatre@gmail.com
Cast Member Level – $50
Director Level – $100
Producer Level – $500
Super Star Level – $1,000
Donate $1,000 to BAYFEST. This will allow us to offer one Professional Development Workshop to k-12 educators at a school that otherwise could not afford it. It can also cover the cost of one scholarship candidate for our Summer Youth Theatre Intensive.
Friend of BAYFEST – Give What You Can
Other Ways to Support BAYFEST
If you would like to learn about other ways you can help such as:
- Helping with local fundraising for specific participants
- Making a gift of stocks/securities to BAYFEST
- Corporate matching fund donations
- Legacy gift to BAYFEST
Please contact us at BAYFESTyouthTheatre@gmail.com
BAYFEST is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization, Tax ID: 13-3570285. All contributions are tax-deductible allowed to the fullest extent by the law. Thanks for your support!